1. Film Independent: Requires an annual membership, but there are always free screenings, meet and greets, and discounted Labs and seminars for indie filmmakers.
2. Out Door Movies: If you like films, music, the outdoors, and eating, this is the event series for you. Throughout the summer, Eat See Hear will be playing classic movies in outdoor venues. Experience a movie in a park, around nature and the best food trucks in LA.
3. Last Remaining Seats: From June 10 to the 27th they will be showcasing classic films in historic LA theaters.
4. Silent Movie Theater: Not all the movies are silent. At this old classic theater, the CineFamily presents unusual, distinctive and sometimes plain weird movies that will open your eyes and mind about the more Avant-garde possibilities of the art form.
5. The Grateful Dead Movie: On July 2nd, a new documentary about the iconic and eclectic rock band will hit the Crest’s screens in Westwood. Full of the band’s best concert performances and behind the scenes footage, this documentary will thrill every true fan and serve as a remarkable entry point for anyone who isn't yet a Dead Head.
6. The Goonies and Fireworks: On Friday July 3rd Cinespia will be presenting the adventure classic, The Goonies, at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. If you've never seen The Goonies in a field full of graves, I strongly recommend it!
7. Top Gun and Fireworks: On Saturday July 4th Cinespia will be presenting Top Gun, also at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary. http://cinespia.org/event/top-gun/
We will continue posting events throughout the summer! And if you know of any other cool events going on this season, please share with the group!